Champion Home Services works with reputable licensed lenders to help you secure financing for your project. We only share your information with our lending specialists.
Available Loan Types
Complete the following questionnaire and well connect you with our loan specialists. Our specialists will work with you to determine the best financing options for your project and offer the following loan types:
- Cash–out refinance – Refinance to a new mortgage loan with a bigger balance than what you currently owe using the extra cash for the project.
- Home equity loan – Borrow against the equity you’ve built up in your home.
- HELOC (home equity line of credit) – Use your home’s equity to establish a line of credit. Only pay interest on the amount of the line of credit used.
- FHA 203(k) rehab loan – Great when you’re buying a fixer–upper and know you’ll need financing for home improvement projects soon.
- Personal Loan – A personal loan is unsecured, you won’t use your home as collateral. That means these loans can be obtained much faster than HELOCs or home equity lines of credit.
Terrell, Texas 75160